Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Pen to paper



Welcome to my first post in my new blog: My supernatural walk with God.  I really feel that I have a story to tell which might help other people to have their own supernatural journeys with God. I used to be very sickly, overweight and felt depressed all the time, but since I fully surrendered my life to Jesus in 2006, He started me off on this incredible supernatural journey of healing and restoration.  Besides healing me emotionally, He also took me from feeling sickly in my physical body to optimum health and vitality. I am 41 years old now and I am feeling healthier and more energetic now than when I was 31 years old!

The way that He leads me is very supernatural...
Oh yes, God still speaks to us today! The bible says that God never changes, so the same God that spoke to and lead His children in the bible, is the same God that we serve today. He still speaks and communicates with us and in this blog I will be sharing with you what God did in my life and how He lead me... and hopefully it will inspire people to seek God for themselves and follow His leading in their own lives from sickness to health and in every other area. God is such a good, caring, loving God and even the small things in your life matters to Him. What God did for me He will do for you. Nothing is impossible with God. He is the perfect loving Father!

I have been toying around with the idea about writing a book for quite some time now, but then I thought… the best place to start is with a blog! On my birthday this past year, my precious husband prayed for me and the Holy Spirit impressed the following words over and over on his heart for me: “Pen to paper, pen to paper, pen to paper”.  That was enough confirmation for me, since my husband did not know at that time that I have been contemplating starting a blog or writing a book!  So welcome to my journey! This blog will not be just about God taking me from sickness to health, but also about His supernatural leading and guidance in every aspect of our lives. To God be the glory!  More next time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment