Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2016

More about me...



My name is Dorraine and I live in the beautiful city, Port Elizabeth in South Africa. I am 41 years old and this is my story of how God supernaturally lead me from sickness to health and in every area of my life. Since I gave my heart fully to Jesus in 2006, He started taking me on this supernatural journey of healing and restoration with Him. I used to be very overweight and felt old before my age, but God showed me various things in my life that was affecting my health…  mercury poisoning, artificial sweetener poisoning and much more! God was also my matchmaker! After many failed relationships I went on my knees and trusted Him for the right partner and in a very supernatural way, He brought my husband Keith into my life. But let me not tell you too much … you will have to read my future posts for more!

This was me before in 2011

This is me now





On our wedding day in December 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment